Special Events Application

For those looking to hold a special event at a City of Camden park, the following application must be submitted.

Please read the Park Use Rules and Regulations prior to submitting your application.

Download the City of Camden Park Use Application

For those who need additional City services for their special event, the following applications need to be submitted

To reserve the City's Mobile Restroom Trailer.  

To plan a walk/run, parade, or requesting to close roadways, please fill out the Parade Permit.

To serve beer and/or wine at your event on City property, please fill out a Special Event Permit Application.  This requires a City Council resolution.  

Please submit forms at least 60 days before your scheduled event.  

Questions, please contact LeeAnne Wall at lwall@camdensc.org, 803-432-2421.